Sponsored Webinar: Latest Enhancements for ADAS Sensor Testing and Simulation
Radiant invites you to join a sponsored webinar on November 4 | 12PM Eastern, hosted by the SAE Media Group.
Building out advanced driver assistance systems appears to be the realistic pathway to higher levels of vehicle autonomy, placing a fresh emphasis on the fast-moving disciplines of sensor development. As sensor makers and integrators scramble to reduce cost and complexity while simultaneously enhancing performance, a new importance has been placed on testing and simulation to validate design parameters and improve speed to market.
In this 60-minute Webinar from the editors of Automotive Engineering, experts discuss new practices and enablers for all aspects of sensor simulation and testing.
- How common sensors, such as cameras, radar, and lidars, can be modeled together with the car into the traffic simulation environment to verify ADAS functions including automated braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning
- How the same sensors can be hardware tested at the sub-system and system level
- How to integrate third-party sensor models for software-in-the-loop (SIL) and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- How to verify sensor models
- Why smart triggering and recording are important for AV development
- How to find the right input for your sensor and ECU validation
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentations from industry experts at RightHook, Siemens, and dSPACE.