Future technology leaders wanted
Do you want a career beyond the everyday, to learn and be challenged, to work on innovative projects with industry leaders who are changing how technology works for people across the globe? That’s what we do at Radiant.
Are you a soon-to-be or recent college graduate in a STEM field? We’re looking for bright, creative people who are interested in collaborating on complex technical solutions—and passionate about providing a great customer experience.
Make an Impact
Build Your Foundation
Create a Community
Learn from Leaders
At Radiant, here's what you'll do (The Work):
- Help top brands in consumer electronics test everything from smartphones and watches, to televisions and laptops, VR headsets, AR devices, and smart glasses.
- Work with customers on the cutting edge of technology innovation in areas such as machine vision, microLED, 3D sensing, and AI.
- Support some of the best companies in the automotive industry as they develop and test new headlights, vehicle control panels, and head-up-displays.
- Develop your technical and professional skills in optical physics, engineering, software, project management, and business
- Contribute your ingenuity, creative perspective, and dedication to ensure that our hardware and software products are delivered successfully.
And here’s where you might go (The World):
Here's what it takes:
If you’re a science geek, techno-maven, code wizard, engineering rock star—or aspire to be—you’ll fit right in.
- We look for students and graduates in Physics, Engineering, Materials Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, and related degrees—with a strong GPA
- We offer mentoring and training to develop you in the following roles:
- Application Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Software Engineer
- And more...
“Radiant promotes an innovative and customer-centric culture that's allowed me to develop strong technical and interpersonal skills. Since joining Radiant straight out of college in 2015, I've been promoted multiple times and have had the opportunity to tailor my growth plan to meet my career goals.”
—Victoria Rogers, Project Manager III
Life at Radiant
We have a casual environment, but we work hard. There’s always time for a laugh between coworkers, but we push ourselves to be the best at what we do.
We collaborate among diverse team members around the globe and embrace each individual for the unique contribution they bring. Come play with us!
Benefits and Perks
We want you to be your best self, so Radiant & Konica Minolta provide generous benefits and programs to support your whole health and well being.
“Radiant has given me the opportunity to explore the world. Before joining the company, I didn't even own a passport, now I've been to 19 countries - and still counting! I've had the chance to visit exciting customer sites and experience emerging technology firsthand.”
—Bret Stonebridge, Applications Engineer