Simplified measurement control combined with image analysis tools.
ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers provide rapid and accurate measurement of luminance and color for a broad range of devices and materials, including light sources, flat panel displays, lit keypads and keyboards, optical materials and surface treatments. To reduce the complexity of the measurement operation and to allow you to focus on data interpretation, an easy-to-use means for controlling the measurements and analyzing the data is required.
Each Radiant Vision Systems Imaging Photometer and Colorimeter comes with ProMetric, a powerful, Windows®-based software suite that provides equipment control, data acquisition and image analysis capabilities. For many measurement applications, ProMetric provides the core measurement control and analysis capabilities required. For more sophisticated image processing and defect detection applications, consider TrueTest™ Automated Visual Inspection software.
ProMetric Software Provides:
Complete luminance and color measurement data
ProMetric Imaging Systems can record millions of data points (depending on the configuration selected) in seconds, describing:
- Luminous Intensity (Illuminance on a wall)
- Total Luminous Flux
- Radiant Intensity
- Total Radiant Flux
- CIE Chromaticity Coordinates (x, y and u', v')
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
Simplified equipment and measurement control
ProMetric software provides an extensive set of measurement control and administrative functions:
- Setting parameters for camera operation, including exposure, binning, and temperature
- Management of calibration databases and their use
- Measurement operations, including computing the difference between two images
- Measurement data export, including in standard IES file format
- Integrated Help functions
Image analysis functions
ProMetric data representation and analysis capabilities include:
- Bitmap review
- 2D and 3D isoplots, cross-sections, and histograms
- CIE color chart
- User defined points-of-interest
- Color analysis
An interface for user-programmed applications
ProMetric functions can be externally controlled through PMEngine™ .NET controls so users can build custom test and analysis sequence in .NET-compatible programming languages. A limited set of COM components are also supported.
Radiant Vision Systems can assist you in developing test and analysis capability for your specific application and measurement requirements.
- ProMetric Y Series Photometers: Y2, Y16, Y29, Y43, Y45, Y61
- ProMetric I Series Colorimeters: I2, I8, I16, I29, I61
- ProMetric I-SC Solution: I61-SC
- ProMetric Imaging Photometer or Colorimeter or ProMetric I-SC Solution
- Windows® 10, 64 bit
- 16-32 GB RAM
- Additional system requirements vary by camera.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
How can we help?
Please complete the following fields and we’ll follow up with you promptly.